Alliance Of Quebec Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Virtuemart 119 Facebook Like

Répondre au sujet    Alliance Of Quebec Index du Forum » Recrutement » Avancée pve Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Virtuemart 119 Facebook Like
Auteur Message
presclae

Message Virtuemart 119 Facebook Like Répondre en citant

Virtuemart 1.1.9 Facebook Like
> DOWNLOAD

zanardi Contributing Developer Full Member Posts: 878 Re: Facebook Like and VirtueMart Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 12:20:46 pm If you open the flypage.tpl.php, you'll see that many self-explaining variables are already present. Joomla! on Twitter Joomla! on Facebook Joomla! on Google+ Joomla! on YouTube Joomla! on LinkedIn Joomla! on Pinterest Joomla! on Instagram Joomla! on GitHub Home About Community Forum Extensions Resources Docs Developer Shop Accessibility Statement Privacy Policy Sponsor Joomla! with $5 Help Translate Report an Issue Log in 2005 - 2018 Open Source Matters, Inc. VirtueMart Forum VirtueMart Dev/Coding Central: VM1 (old version) VirtueMart Dev/Coding Central. The Joomla! Project relies on revenue from these advertisements so please consider disabling the ad blocker for this domain. Logged --Francesco (zanardi) on Twitter mark R Jr. 0 Could not load form comjed.autofacebookforvirtuemart . learn some php, check the files i wrote you in my last message, try to edit them, and come back here only when you have some specific issues;2. Joomla! Joomla! Home Support Joomla! Contribute The Joomla! Shop Sponsorship Try Joomla! Demo Free Hosted Website About About Joomla! Core Features The Project Leadership Open Source Matters Download & Extend Joomla! Downloads Extensions Directory Language Packages Showcase Directory Certification Program News Announcements Blogs Magazine Joomla! Connect Mailing Lists Community Community Portal Joomla! Events Trademark & Licensing User Groups Showcase Directory Volunteers Portal Support Forum Documentation Issue Tracker Resources Directory Joomla! Training Developers Developer Network Documentation Bug Squad Security Centre API Documentation JoomlaCode Joomla! Framework . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . zanardi Contributing Developer Full Member Posts: 878 Re: Facebook Like and VirtueMart Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 22:39:57 pm Well, if i say that it's complicated, it definitely cannot be "ok, copy and paste this code and it will work". Logged Regards,Andrew Robinson. rev2018.1.9.28317 . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. It happens to the best of us! Don't worry! There are no bugs without a fix! Let's try again! What were you looking for? If you are an adventurer, search this site! Sometimes, the best way is to start again! Home Page If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below. Print Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up previous next . See more of VirtueMart on FacebookLog InorCreate New AccountSee more of VirtueMart on FacebookLog InForgot account?orCreate New AccountNot Now.. Some work, some don't. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php joomla module virtuemart or ask your own question. Member Posts: 155 Everything is Possible! Re: Facebook Like and VirtueMart Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 01:20:14 am uhmm Facebook uses semantics, same as RDFA but in its unique way, I tried to put the like button but did not get any close to it, I even installed the Jconnector, just in case I needed to add the javascript library without doing it manually,With the open graph it should be easy, Idk why it doesnt show on the flypage, are you modifying a flypage from the default theme?.if so which one? Logged wanting to learn to create good templates erickalcala Jr. Logged Regards,Andrew Robinson. Solution: Add $psproduct = new psproduct; and call functions like $a = $psproduct->getfield('productid', 'productsdesc'); Still some functions don't seem to work properly. To have different variables available in the template you should modify the "shop.productdetails.html" page or the "psproduct.php". Logged Regards,Andrew Robinson. .. erickalcala Jr. Home Browse Extensions Top RatedMost ReviewedNewJED Editor's Blog JED Newsletter Support JED Knowledgebase About the JED Meet the JED TeamTerms of Service Log in Register . Logged --Francesco (zanardi) on Twitter Andrew Robinson Beginner Posts: 14 nForced Re: Facebook Like and VirtueMart Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 19:03:05 pm Hi,I think this will better explain what I am wanting the result to be.Below, I have used the code:Code: [Select] echo $productimage?> " /> Share And from that I get the following result:As you can see, this posts another thumbnail of the primary product image, but also prints the view full screen text.What I am looking for is the code that would allow:Basically without defining the image in the code above, when a user clicks share, they are asked by facebook, which of all images used on the current page they wish to use as the thumbnail, and their are 15+ images. Logged --Francesco (zanardi) on Twitter Andrew Robinson Beginner Posts: 14 nForced Re: Facebook Like and VirtueMart Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 21:40:18 pm Hi,Do you know then what code I would need to make a variable of the first image of a product stored in it on the product details page, and also where I need to put the code etc?Sorry to be asking, but I am not exaclty a php programmer, only do .net and c# on Windows, and that is still only a hobby, not professional. see for an example.maybe you could get the module to load inside the flypage.worth a try. ThanksErick Logged wanting to learn to create good templates Andrew Robinson Beginner Posts: 14 nForced Re: Facebook Like and VirtueMart Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 08:46:04 am erickalcala,Yes, I have currently got my site also using what you use, the problem is when you click share, Facebook shows thumbnails of all the images on the page, when I want to set it to only show the initial first image for the product the user is sharing. VM1.1 (Moderators: Soeren, aravot, gregdev) Facebook Like and VirtueMart . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . erickalcala Jr. For example producthasattributes function should tell if a a product had assigned attributes or not and it returns always false.(?) shareimprove this answer answered May 3 '14 at 8:29 user3596982 31 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. All Rights Reserved. Calling functions in psproduct that call other functions with "$this->" result in such an error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentRendererModule::getfield() in (URL)/administrator/components/comvirtuemart/classes/psproduct.php on line XXX I included in my code: if( fileexists(dirname(FILE).'/././components/comvirtuemart/virtuemartparser.php' )) { requireonce( dirname(FILE).'/././components/comvirtuemart/virtuemartparser.php' ); } else { requireonce( dirname(FILE).'/./components/comvirtuemart/virtuemartparser.php' ); } requireonce(CLASSPATH.'psproduct.php'); How could I resolve this problem? php joomla module virtuemart shareimprove this question asked May 2 '14 at 16:56 user3596982 31 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote Ok, I found a solution but not sure that it was perfect. Logged Seek and ye shall find.4 VM sites and counting Andrew Robinson Beginner Posts: 14 nForced Re: Facebook Like and VirtueMart Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 01:25:14 am zanardi,So you have any pointers for some good materials to learn php?mark R,I have a solution to my problem, being only a partial one at that 5a02188284
cera gampong auto like facebooktop jokes for facebookdownload facebook app videoshow do you crack a facebook passworddownload key for facebook hack automatorapplication cupid facebook avisapplication google facebookdescargar facebook jar java gratishow to stop facebook chat window popping upnice wallpapers with quotes for facebook

Mar 9 Jan - 21:02 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 21:02 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Alliance Of Quebec Index du Forum » Recrutement » Avancée pve Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation